You Can't Escape the AWESOME of Anime: PS...

Monday, May 2, 2011

PS...

(PS to the previous blog post...)
I was trying to read my friend's blog but I kept on getting INTERRUPTED!!! Maybe I'm the only one that this happens to, but when I get interrupted when I'm on the computer, I get like INSTANTLY pissed! I don't know why, I just get so mad suddenly. >:l It usually dissapears pretty fast though, but srsly, like INSTANTLY. I guess it might be because it's one of the few things that can make me SUPER happy and SUPER mad (if it stops working, internet does that sometimes -.-) very easily, so when I'm in La La Land and I get pulled OUT of my La La Land... well I get mad. It's kinda like I'm in a dark room, all happy by myself, and somebody opens a freakin' WINDOW, and outside is all of the things that make me upset. >:l See how it is? Yah. Anybody else feel this way, or do I just love the internet too much? ;n;

Stay anime... D'x
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment