You Can't Escape the AWESOME of Anime: Random stuff that happens to me throughout the day...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random stuff that happens to me throughout the day...

6:39 PM

I am bored, so I look up 'boredum' on Google. Here is what I found on UrbanDictionary.com...

Just like regular boredom, but so extreme its spelled with a U instead of an O.
Person 1: Dude im dying of boredom

Person 2 thats nuthing i got a case of the boredum

Person 1: dude

6:42 PM

I am still bored. I look up 'Stuff to do when you are bored' on Google. Here is what I found.


Here's some of my favourite stuff I found on this site....


These people are SO stupid!!!

I know it's hard to see half of this video, but she's just talking about how the bike will tell them if there is danger. Just watch until the end. =) (:O

2 comments: