You Can't Escape the AWESOME of Anime: Introduction/First blog post!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Introduction/First blog post!!!

Okay, first of all, let me explain my title, and then I'll tell you about myself and what's going on 'round my place-so sit back, treat yourself to a danish, and enjoy! (Hopefully-please leave comments-suggestions on what to talk about, spelling errors, COMPLYMENTS, and, uh, anything else!) So. The reason my blog name is named 'Not That!' (copyright 2009!) is because when I was trying to think of a name for my blog, I said something my dad didn't think was a good name for my blog, and he said "Not that!" and making a joke of it, I said " 'Not that!' is a terrible name for a blog!", but, then I suddenly rethought the name 'Not That!', and I realized (or, at least I thought) that 'Not That!' was a great name for my blog! So, that's that's the story of how my blog got it's name, but mabye 'I'm awesome!' would have been a better name! (Kidding!:D)



Now, I said that I would talk about myself, but I wanna say ONE more thing-don't be upset, I know my GLAMOROUS (boring) life is worth waiting for! ....uh, you could just skip to the next pharagraph, BUT THAT'S CHEATING! And nobody likes a cheater! ...wait, isn't that games,
a-and sports? (By the way, hi! ....Greetings! Ola! Bonjour! 'sup! Salutati-sorry.) But, no matter. Anyways, the one thing I wanted to say is that I am the daughter of Brenda-author/editor plus writer of the blog... uh... I forget, but I'll tell you later. When I tell you, please follow it. I gather you'll come to be intrested in her blog.

Okay, now I'll tell you about myself. I was born June 27, 19**. I am all canadian, but my mom was from vancouver, and my dad, well, Toronto (which is where I'm from and am, happily living with my parents-mostly), but his parents-my grandparents-are from newfoundland. (Do you know how Newfoundland was discovered? It's quiet fascinating!) So, um, I'm a girl, and my favourite colour is, um........ pur-ple? Well, I don't have one, but I absolutly LOVE stickers, escpecially if they're fuzzy! Um... my favourite animal is a dog, which I have-one-and, uh, I like pizza(who doesn't?!) and, uh, kiwi, and strawberries, apples, watermelons, and, well, a bunch of stuff! If you want to know more about me, go to http://www._just_post_a_comment_instead!!!!!!!!!.com/. Be sure to check it out! So, I have one bird named Mr.Finch, and he was named that because he had it going ooonnn with Mrs.Finch, which then later died of, well, we guessed that she lost too much calcium that her body took and gave to the baby/egg, and she got sick... sad face. :( (They were zebra finchs by the way) and we had one more bird, another finch witch of I do not know the kind that was named Sassy. Nobody knows why we named her that, we just did. I also have one dog named Schatzi-that's pronounced shot-zee- and my mom looked that up on the internet, and it's supposed to mean little sweatheart in german, cute, huh! She is a lapso-pug, half lapso-apso half pug, so in other words, she's a furry/fluffy pug! She's adorable! In the past, we had a half labrador retriever half collie, named Lady, but she got so old we had to put her down. :( (She had no control over her bladder and her hips were giving out.) And before that we had Cocoa-a black lab,and she died in like, two weeks from some really bad dog disease(nobody knows what it was) and we got her when she was a puppy. She was 6-human years- when she died and you could always tell her age because we got her when I was born. :(

Enough sad stuff! (Some day I'll show you pictures-mabye videos-of my dogs and birds.) Now I'm going to talk about.... um.... now I'm going to talk about..... I don't know. I do need a catchphrase as a farewell....I know! Later days!
Soooo....
Laterdays!
Rebecca :D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:
sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment